Fast Facts About Cardiff by the Sea, CA
What to know about living in Cardiff by the Sea.
Population of Encinitas: 61,762
- Carlsbad: 16mins
- Dana Point: 41mins
- Chula Vista: 33mins
- San Diego – 26mins
Median income of Encinitas:
- Individual: $72,577
- Household: $132,276
County: San Diego
Type of location: Community
Why is Cardiff by the Sea a Nice Place to Live?
Cardiff by the Sea is a beautiful beach community in Encinitas. Home to gorgeous weather, sought-after beaches, and family-friendly activities, Cardiff by the Sea is the perfect location for both residents and visitors alike. Those living in Cardiff by the Sea enjoy the top-notch surfing scene and natural beauty of the community.
Cardiff by the Sea offers high-quality public schools within the Encinitas Union School District. Its mission is to assist its children to value learning and to be successful in school, society and work by providing a challenging and nurturing learning experience.
What is Cardiff by the Sea Known For?
Cardiff by the Sea is known for upholding a spiritually rich area complete with hidden gems, relaxing meditation spots, and delicious eateries. The community offers quick access to all things in and around Encinitas. Those living in Cardiff by the Sea enjoy the warm weather year-round.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Cardiff by the Sea?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Cardiff by the Sea with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Pacific Coast Grill, a waterfront venue is an airy spot for sushi, mussels & other seafood options with a chill atmosphere.
- Trattoria Positano, a family-owned restaurant serving traditional Italian pastas, entrees & flatbread pizzas.
- Cicciotti’s Trattoria Italiana & Seafood, for thin-crust pizzas & other classic Italian entrees served with ocean views & occasional live music.
- Ki’s Restaurant, for wholesome, homestyle meals made with organic ingredients served in a 2-story house with ocean view.
- Cardiff Beach Bar @ Tower 13, a fun gathering place offering wings, tacos & other casual grub, with TVs, 2 patios & live music.