Fast Facts About Fairbanks Ranch, CA
What to know about living in Fairbanks Ranch.
Population (2021): 2,929
- San Diego: 32min
- Dana Point: 1hr 20mins
- Chula Vista: 40mins
- San Diego – 34mins
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $80,096
- Household: $221,372
County: San Diego
Type of location: Census-designated place
Why is Fairbanks Ranch a Nice Place to Live?
Fairbanks Ranch is a beautiful gated community located just outside of San Diego. Situated just north of the Rancho Santa Fe Farms Golf Course, Fairbanks Ranch boasts large estate homes and is one of the older communities in the area. The community boasts an eclectic mix of modern homes and those built in the 1980’s. with homes built starting in the early 1980’s with a mixture of newer construction homes. Those living in Fairbanks Ranch appreciate the high end education, trendy restaurants and family-friendly entertainment in the surrounding towns.
Fairbanks Ranch offers high-quality public schools within the Fairbanks Ranch School District. Its mission is to maintain a school system that is academically sound, intellectually stimulating and fiscally responsible.
What is Fairbanks Ranch Known For?
Fairbanks Ranch is known for being a sought-after residential community for families and couples alike. With quick access to San Diego and surrounding areas, Fairbanks Ranch is in an ideal location. Those living in Fairbanks Ranch love the peace and quiet that this private, gated community has to offer.
What Are the Best Restaurants?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Fairbanks Ranch with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Trattoria Don Pietro – Sicilian Italian Cuisine, a modern Italian venue with outdoor dining, featuring traditional pastas, pizzas & desserts.Pabst – Areas We Serve
- Veladora Coastal Ranch, a stylish spot in the Rancho Valencia for Californian fare with a large wine list, views & fireplaces.
- Dolce, where farm-to-table Italian cuisine with Californian inspiration draws locals to this upscale restaurant.
- The Pony Room, an upmarket restaurant serving elevated pub fare, plus cocktails, wine, tequila & local craft beer.
- Thyme in the Ranch, for traditional cafe fare & baked goods served in a country-chic, flower-filled space with patio seats.