Fast Facts About Rancho Santa Fe, CA
What to know about living in Rancho Santa Fe.
Population (2021): 2,657
- San Diego: 31min
- Dana Point: 51mins
- Chula Vista: 39mins
- San Diego – 34mins
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $72,563
- Household: $174,280
County: San Diego
Type of location: Census-designated place
Why is Rancho Santa Fe a Nice Place to Live?
Rancho Santa Fe is a beautiful community located just outside of San Diego. The area boasts great education, delicious restaurants and family-friendly entertainment in the surrounding towns. Those living in Rancho Santa Fe love the scenery and beautiful weather year round.
Rancho Santa Fe offers high-quality public schools within the Rancho Santa Fe School District. Its mission is to maintain a school system that is academically sound, intellectually stimulating and fiscally responsible.
What is Rancho Santa Fe Known For?
Rancho Santa Fe is known for being a well-to-do residential community on beautiful hills covered with Eucalyptus trees and surrounded by orchards. In addition, the area offers an intelligence-based job scene and the modern economy is well represented in the local workplace. Those living in Rancho Santa Fe find everything they’re looking for in this quaint and serene setting.
What Are the Best Restaurants?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Rancho Santa Fe with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Nick & G’s Restaurant, for Italian-American eats served in stylish surroundings with comfortable furnishings & a cozy patio.
- Veladora Coastal Ranch, a stylish spot in the Rancho Valencia for Californian fare with a large wine list, views & fireplaces.
- Dolce, where farm-to-table Italian cuisine with Californian inspiration draws locals to this upscale restaurant.
- The Pony Room, an upmarket restaurant serving elevated pub fare, plus cocktails, wine, tequila & local craft beer.
- Thyme in the Ranch, for traditional cafe fare & baked goods served in a country-chic, flower-filled space with patio seats.