Fast Facts About Solana Beach, CA
What to know about living in Solana Beach.
- Carlsbad: 19min
- Dana Point: 43mins
- Chula Vista: 30mins
- San Diego – 25mins
- Individual: $35,019
- Household: $92,913
County: San Diego
Type of location: City
Why is Solana Beach a Nice Place to Live?
Solana Beach is a sought-after beach city located in San Diego County. Outside of its gorgeous beaches, Solana Beach is home to nice places to eat and endless entertainment. Those living in Solana Beach love the quick access to family-friendly activities in and around San Diego.
Solana Beach offers high-quality public schools within the Solana Beach School District. Its mission is to foster an environment where learners find their voice, share their gifts, and advance the world
What is Solana Beach Known For?
Solana Beach is known for its walkability and being home to scenic trails, surf breaks, authentic tide pools, and a multitude of locally-owned shops and services. In addition, the Cedros Design District is in the city, which is perfect for family-friendly entertainment. Those living in Solana Beach enjoy the delicious restaurants and amazing views in the city.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Solana Beach?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Solana Beach with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Solana Beach Fish House, a small, modest joint decorated with fishing nets turning out a range of seafood plates, plus beer.
- Tavern, an airy, artsy music-themed bistro serving up globally influenced sliders, salads & more.
- Pamplemousse Grille, serving an over-the-top menu of French-inspired New American cuisine amid farm painting decor.
- Tony’s Jacal, a Mexican eatery that has mole, margaritas, mariachi bands & more in a homey space with a back patio.
- Bangkok Bay Thai Restaurant, for a lush selection of plants at the entrance to this Thai restaurant add to the tropical, exotic vibe.