Fast Facts About The Crosby, CA
What to know about living in The Crosby.
Population of Rancho Santa Fe(2021): 2,657
- San Diego: 32min
- Dana Point: 53mins
- Chula Vista: 37mins
- San Diego – 33mins
Median income of Rancho Santa Fe (2020):
- Individual: $72,563
- Household: $174,280
County: San Diego
Type of location: Community
Why is The Crosby a Nice Place to Live?
The Crosby is a gated community in Rancho Santa Fe surrounding an award-winning golf course. The area is home to beautiful scenery and views, casual and fine dining, a fitness room, tennis courts and a convenient swimming pool. The community also boasts 70 villas and nearly 300 semi-custom homes. Those living in The Crosby love the exclusivity of living in a private country club.
The Crosby offers high-quality public schools within the Rancho Santa Fe School District. Its mission is to maintain a school system that is academically sound, intellectually stimulating and fiscally responsible.
What is The Crosby Known For?
The Crosby is known for offering a variety of amenities and social activities that are enjoyable for both individuals and families alike. Outside of the amazing 18-hole golf course, The Crosby is home to a spa and swim and tennis club. Those living in The Crosby enjoy the peace and quiet that the community has to offer.
What Are the Best Restaurants in The Crosby?
Some of the top restaurants around The Crosby with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Nick & G’s Restaurant, for Italian-American eats served in stylish surroundings with comfortable furnishings & a cozy patio.
- Veladora Coastal Ranch, a stylish spot in the Rancho Valencia for Californian fare with a large wine list, views & fireplaces.
- Dolce, where farm-to-table Italian cuisine with Californian inspiration draws locals to this upscale restaurant.
- The Pony Room, an upmarket restaurant serving elevated pub fare, plus cocktails, wine, tequila & local craft beer.
- Thyme in the Ranch, for traditional cafe fare & baked goods served in a country-chic, flower-filled space with patio seats.